Schedule a Consultation With Our Danbury Podiatrist
With over two decades of experience, two convenient locations, and a staff led by our board-certified podiatric surgeon Dr. Paul Betschart, our team at Advanced Foot & Ankle is Connecticut’s premier destination for all foot and ankle related concerns.
Whether you have a simple cosmetic issue, an ever-worsening condition, or compound fracture, we want you to be an active participant in your recovery, which is why our podiatrists always provides a breakdown of your condition and treatment options.
Our physicians provide treatment for:
- Bunions: Bunions can often be identified as a hard deformity that grows along the base of the big toe joint, curving it inward. Dr Betschart uses a variety of treatments aimed at providing long-term relief for this condition, including the revolutionary Lapiplasty 3 Dimensional Surgical Correction.
- Hammertoes: If one or more of your toes is bent over at the knuckle, and you’re unable to extend it, you likely have the condition known as hammer or mallet toes. Surgical and non surgical option for treatment are available for this common condition.
- Toenail fungus: Nail fungus is an incredibly common chronic condition that can last a lifetime. We have accurate diagnostic testing that guides effective treatment to get your nails looking and feeling their best.
- Heel pain: If you’re experiencing pain on the bottom of your heel, you’re likely suffering from plantar fasciitis. If the pain is located on the back of your heel it’s usually from Achilles tendinitis. Effective non surgical treaments are available to get you out of pain and back to activity fast.
- Neuropathy: Anyone experiencing Neuropathy (also called Peripheral Neuropathy), numbness, tingling, or sharp pains in their toes should contact our office immediately, this is a result of nerve damage and the symptoms indicate other significant conditions. Our innovative treatment, Electrical Signal Therapy with the Neurogenx device can help restore nerve function, reducing symptoms and improving quality of life
- Diabetic foot: Feet of diabetic patients can have several challanges that can lead to complications affecting health. The worst-case scenario results in amputation. It’s our duty to prevent that from occurring. Regular foot examinations and treatment of foot conditions along with appropriate foot wear and insoles go a long way toward preventing this devastating complication.
- Podiatric sports medicine: If you need treatment for a sports-related injury, our staff is here to help. From ankle trauma to problematic ankle or foot conditions, our treatment center can provide you with a personalized treatment plan aimed at providing long-term relief and recurrence prevention.
- Brachymetatarsal correction: If one of your toes is a Brachymetatarsal or “short toe”, and you’re tired of the pain and embarrassment that’s associated with it, Dr. Betschart specializes in the surgical correction aka “toe lengthening” surgery.
For additional information about our treatment options, please contact our office at our office at (844) 375-7622.